Our top priority for clients, when implementing new installations for them, is to ensure a smooth migration from their current platform as well as continued enhancement thereafter. In order to ensure this, we follow a three-phased approach:
- We execute a detailed assessment of your company’s needs, which allows us to create a tailored solution, which will improve your business benefits.
- We then undergo the planning phase, which is an exhaustive process during which we outline requirements, select the most appropriate solution kit and then cost for the project.
- Thereafter, an efficient implementation takes place ensuring there is constant support of your systems and processes at all times. We also provide support during your go-live phase as well as support thereafter.
Telviva’s IP Voice Readiness Assessment is the first building block in the creation of a fully integrated IP Telephony (IPT) solution that meets your organisation’s requirements. This is designed to:
- Enhance each client’s understanding of their existing network and voice systems.
- Highlight flaws and restrictions in their technology models
- highlight flaws and restrictions in their technology models
- Generate top-level proposals for migration
Each assessment is accompanied by a detailed, in-depth report, comprising of an analysis of existing network and telephony infrastructure, a technical roadmap aligning your business’s aspirations with the appropriate technologies, a cost Vs. benefits analysis, and a migration plan for implementation all while ensuring minimal disruption to your business operations.
Planning and Design
With an emphasis on your organisation’s unique requirements, and informed by the results of your assessment, our planning and design service helps move our top-level proposals into realistic solutions. A tailor-made Convergence Roadmap will help you to extract maximum ROI from your existing solutions, while a Telviva representative will walk you through the potential IP application or service enhancement that could be of benefit to your company. A dedicated Solutions Architect will always be on hand to provide consultation, using this time to understand the nature of your existing solution, and the elements that can be used to form a new, converged solution, such as:
- voice messaging• Internet requirements
- VPN requirements / Software Defined Networking over multiple access networks
- video collaboration
- integration with your existing CRM systems and databases
- reporting packages
- infrastructure options
- hosted contact centres
Each client is provided with a roadmap showing the proposed evolution of existing infrastructure and the benefits of convergence, comprising a cost Vs. benefits analysis, a technical upgrade path outlining software and hardware enhancements, security and resilience, as well as a suggested document outlining the applications you will be able to exploit on a converged IP platform.
Converged Solution Design
Our Converged Solution Design service is also ideal for the development of “green field” sites, or any organisation considering migrating to an IPT solution to converge their disparate voice and data infrastructures. Based on the results of your IP Voice Readiness Assessment, your Solutions Architect will determine the best converged solution based on your business’s features, functionality, and resilience needs.
The planning and design phase culminates with a customised IPT infrastructure design, comprising:
- A solution infrastructure diagram (based on standard design rules)
- Detailed feedback on how the solution meets the requirements outlined by the SA
- Specific integration issues and recommendations
- Recommendations on how an existing brown field site infrastructure should be upgraded
- A detailed costing
- The Telviva managed service that best meets your requirements
Our systems and applications integration services are of utmost importance if you are seeking to implement a complex IPT solution, particularly if it is to be based upon an existing infrastructure. A Solutions Architect will manage the entire technical solution and provide a single contact point for all aspects of delivery, including:
- Executing the technical delivery plan
- Integrating the solution into your network
- Integrating IPT into your voice network
- Integrating existing voice applications
- Integrating voice and data applications
- Coordinating technical issues
- Generating technical change instructions
- Acceptance testing
- Providing you with a single point of contact to
- Address technical issues