Telviva Mobile – Softphone Application
- Telviva Mobile is designed to extend access to your existing Telviva services and enable greater mobility. Your call quality and your experience of the app will largely be determined by the underlying network access. A correctly configured WiFi network or LTE access is required.
- Telviva Mobile is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. An active Telviva account in good standing is required to make and receive calls. If you don’t have a Telviva account please give us a call on +27 878200200 for assistance.
VoIP over Mobile Networks
- Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier’s network restrictions. Connection Telecom will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your mobile network operator for use of VoIP over Mobile, Cellular Data.
- Telviva Mobile uses your data to transmit and receive call audio. Approximately 0.6 megabytes is used per minute. (6MB for 10 minutes). When using LTE, your normal data bundles will be used.
- Your mobile phone can be configured to not use your cellular data if you choose and your WiFi will need to be connected to make and receive calls.
- Telviva Mobile is not intended for Emergency Calls. Connection Telecom will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the application for Emergency Calls. Your phone’s native dialler should be used for Emergency Calls.